Friday, December 11, 2009

Heading to Sweden!



This weekend while Dave is with friends in South Carolina, I'll be in Sweden! Yup, I'm finally going to make at a spot at Ikea and maybe a few other stores while I'm staying with my pal, Maggie in Atlanta, GA. Last week, we got roman shades for our bedrooms and I would like to finish out the rest of the windows for the house. I got the roman shades for a really great deal from JCPenny's, I purchased them in cool white which would allow sunlight to shine though. I plan on getting Vivian curtains from Ikea. I found them from a blog that I am totally obsessed with, which is YoungHouseLove, if you haven't noticed already. Here is how they used them.






I don't want to be a complete copycat, but I like to think of it as I just really admire their particular style. But curtains for only $9.99, how could you not want these curtains too? If I can't find bamboo roman shades at a good price in Atlanta, I'm gong to order bamboo shades from Amazon. Don't worry, I measured every window so I won't be going into stores completely blind. I also plan to buy some wall shelving units as well, which is yet another design idea that I stole from Sherri and John.



Wish me luck so I may find all the great bargains on this shopping trip!

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment