Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Totally Wicked!

For my "big-girl" job that brings in the big bucks, ...yeah right, I'm a graphic designer. I love what I do and enjoy working on most of the projects that come my way. Whenever I am stuck on a project or need a bit of inspiration, I tend to do the same thing that most designers do which is research or brainstorm. In whatever design field you might enjoy or work in, the process is almost identical to one another. Its the same whether you are researching what kind of fabric you want to re-upholster your sofa or what typeface would work best for a particular publication, or designing the perfect shoe for the perfect party dress. I wanted to share some graphic design pieces that I thought were totally awesome and found to be very energizing and influential. 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment