Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Whirlpool of a Deal!

Yes, we bought appliances! It was a huge pain, still is just a bit but we did it. We actually bought appliances, max out my first credit card but I guess that is how it is. I have to pay it off in 18 months before the super high interest sets in, but I think Dave and I can handle it. Before Black Friday, Best Buy was having a great deal on Stainless-Steel Whirlpool appliances. You could get the total package, including a side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, over the range microwave and your choice of gas or electric freestanding range, we went with gas. Everything cost us a little over $1700.00, we saved around $650.00 or so. I think thats pretty good for stainless-steel appliances since we were looking at refrigerators that cost that much. They all got good ratings too! Most of the appliances have come in already. I tell you, although it was a great deal, it was a pain in the butt to work with Best Buy. A HUGE pain, almost as bad as dealing with Walmart. Anyway, most of our appliances are already here though. We are still waiting on our refrigerator, maybe it will come in soon. Once we get our kitchen closer to being completed we will be able to install them. I haven't taken them out of their boxes yet, but here is what they are suppose to look like. Here is the break-down, piece by piece.


 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment