Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hangin' In There

We got more curtains hung! I'm not too good with a drill so David graciously hung the curtain rods up for me while I ironed our white linen curtains and then I put them up myself. I only need one more pair to hang in the kitchen and I'll need to purchase two 27"x77" bamboo blinds for the french doors in the den whenever we move into that room. 




David's mother recently had a yard sale due to the fact that she is moving, so we have acquired some new furniture pieces. We took home the Ethan Allen chairs that you see in the photo above, a console table that I plan to refinish and put in the living room and a black coffee table that we are going to use in the den. Please excuse our floors!



I think it will go nicely with our sectional sofa, which is currently in storage and plan to get it re-upholstered as I'm sure I've stated once or twice. Its a great sofa, good 'bones', but just needs a little update. I can't decide whether to go with a microsuede or a velvet fabric or a combination of the two. I'm not very knowledgeable on fabrics, but I'm kinda leaning toward the velvet although I do like this Crate & Barrel lounge sectional that is shown in a high pile microfiber, in coffee. What do you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment